Education is an adventure and is treated as such at BGS
The enthusiasm and excitement shared by our staff and pupils prepare young people for the world beyond the classroom.
By blending our traditional values and heritage with our modern curriculum and first-class facilities we provide an education that promotes discovery, fulfilment and life-changing experiences.
This distinct style of education ensures our pupils remain grounded and modest even when they achieve great things.
We offer a broad and stimulating education with flexibility in our curriculum that promotes excellence, opportunity and happiness.
BGS offers a unique environment for study, laying the foundations for the very best Higher Education provision in the UK and beyond. Our inspiring, experienced and insightful teachers promote a culture of aspiration by creating the conditions for students to achieve and encouraging them to succeed.
- Year 7 summer examinations timetable
- Year 8 summer examinations timetable
- Year 9 summer examinations timetable
- Year 10 summer examinations timetable
- Summer timetable
- Information for candidates
- Information for candidates – coursework
- Information for candidates – written exams
- Information for candidates – controlled assessment
- Information for candidates – social media
- Information for candidates – privacy notice
- Notice for candidates
- No mobile phones
- Appeals against internally assessed marks
- Equality act
Senior Academic life