The environment in which you study can vastly improve academic performance.
Over the past 50 years, Bradford Grammar School has undertaken significant building developments in order to create the high quality learning environment which exists today.
Our aim is to continually make improvements to our buildings and facilities to ensure that our pupils are given the best possible advantages during their studies.
The School strives to be part of the wider Bradford Community and continues to let out many of its facilities to local clubs and community groups through its trading company BGS Commercial Activities Limited. Many of these lets are made at reduced rates or even free of charge if they are for charitable use or involve children’s activities. There are many regular external users of the School’s impressive sports facilities. More details below.
The following clubs train and hold classes at our Adrian Moorhouse swimming pool:
- City of Bradford Aquatics
- Best Stroke
- Bradford Dolphins Swimming Club
The following clubs train and play on the School’s pitches:
- Bradford & Bingley Rugby Club
The all-weather, floodlit pitch is regularly used for evening and weekend training by local sports clubs such as:
- Sandy Lane Football Club
- Ben Rhydding Hockey Club
- Bingley Bees Hockey Club
- Salem Rugby Union Football Club
The sports hall is used regularly by:
- The junior section of Wilsden Cricket Club
- Wilsden and Bingley Badminton Clubs
- Several Yorkshire badminton fixtures
In table tennis the school organises and hosts fixtures for:
- Bradford Primary Schools’ league
- Bradford Upper Schools’ league
The Price Hall is regularly used for hosting social and fund raising functions with a number of local charities including:
- Local Parkinsons’ and Alzheimer societies
- One in a Million
- Bradford Festival Choral Society
Read more about our commitment to the community